*The only thing that will make Martin Brodeur’s 666 wins for the Devils any better would be if they signed Miro Satan and he scored the winner for #667.
* My prediction for the Canucks goaltending crisis is that Roberto Luongo will win back the starting job down the stretch or during the playoffs , making this the most awkward and drawn out situation in NHL history.
* Taylor or Tyler? 3 years after the Draft and it is still a coin flip. Hall holds the advantage this season, but Seguin is not far behind and has the Cup ring.
* Filip Forsberg will come back to haunt George McPhee.
* To all the anti-Penguin fans who thought it was funny to see Sidney Crosby get his jaw broken, you are not true fans of hockey. Some of the tweets I’ve read the past week make me sick, you disgust me.
* I am a Montreal fan, but it is an absolute shame that we don’t get to see what Joffrey Lupul could do in a non- injury plagued season.
* It’s pretty ironic to hear Mike Milbury question NHL GM’s moves. This sentence was sponsored and paid for by Alexei Yashin.
* If you like hockey fights, check out the Syracuse Crunch’s Eric Neilson. He has been destroying everybody in the AHL the past couple weeks. Also noteworthy with Neilson is that he is a 3 time AHL Man of the Year winner for his great community work.
* Sergei Bobrovsky should be both a Vezina and a Hart Trophy finalist for the great season he has had for the Blue Jackets.
* There should be an award just named “Pavel” for the dirtiest dangler in the League. It would pay tribute to Bure while honoring the 10 time defending champion Datsyuk who just secured Logan Couture’s vote.
* I will not write anymore today for fear I may get under Eugene Melnyk’s skin and his forensic team will frame me for Jimmy Hoffa’s murder.
Follow me on Twitter @The RealJay77